Mind of Constitution Makers
To prepare for Indian Polity for any competitive exam, aspirants have to know about the basics of the Amendment of the Constitution. It gives an idea of all the topics important for IAS Exam and the polity syllabus (GS-II). Amendment of the Constitution and related topics are extremely important for the UPSC Exam. This is an essential portion of the polity. As IAS aspirants, you should be thorough with the Amendment of the Constitution. This article will provide you with relevant details about the Mind of Constitution Makers.
|MIND OF CONSTITUTION MAKERS|
- The makers of the Indian Constitution were aware of the problem sought to strike a balance.
- They placed the Constitution above ordinary law and expected that the future generations will respect this document.
- The constitution is a sacred document and that it is an instrument that may require changes from time to time. In other words, our Constitution is not a static document, it is not the final word about everything; it is not unalterable.
- They wanted the Constitution to be ‘flexible’ and at the same time ‘rigid’. A constitution that can be very easily changed or modified is often called flexible. In the case of constitutions, which are very difficult to amend, they are described as rigid.
- The Indian Constitution combines both these characteristics.