Importance of DPSP for Citizen
To prepare for Indian Polity for any competitive exam, aspirants have to know about the basics of the Directive Principle of State Policy. It gives an idea of all the topics important for IAS Exam and the polity syllabus (GS-II). Directive Principle of State Policy and related topics are extremely important for the UPSC Exam. This is an essential portion of the polity. As IAS aspirants, you should be thorough with the Directive Principle of State Policy. This article will provide you with relevant details about the Importance of DPSP for Citizen.
|IMPORTANCE OF DPSP FOR CITIZEN|
- Helps citizen to assess the work done and policies implemented by incumbent government.
- Ensures welfare of the citizens in particular and society at large.
- Ensures inclusive, equitable growth and helps in reducing inequality among citizens.
- Provides framework for enactment of various legislations which benefits citizens in various ways. E.g. MGNREGA, Panchayati raj system, Maternity Benefit Act.
- It ensures progressive development and fulfilment of aspirations of the citizens.