Phrases for Mains used in Preamble
To prepare for Indian Polity for any competitive exam, aspirants have to know about the basics of the Constitution of India. It gives an idea of all the topics important for IAS Exam and the polity syllabus (GS-II). Preamble and related topics are extremely important for the UPSC Exam. This is an essential portion of the polity. As IAS aspirants, you should be thorough with the Preamble. This article will provide you with relevant details about the Phrases for Mains used in Preamble.
|PHRASES FOR MAINS|
- Social democracy – Liberty, Equality, Fraternity (Unity of Trinity)
- Distributive justice – Social, Economic, Political.
- “Concept of popular sovereignty”
- Preamble as “Guiding light” for judicial interpretation
- Democratic socialism – Unique blend of Gandhism and Marxism
Task: This is our Earlier Preamble. Can you find the new words that have been added now?